3.3.12

Savon de Mika-France,the innocence and the purity

I am happy  like a child ,every time when I receive handmade soaps from other soap artisan and the joy is sincere and the appreciation is  even more honest. 
Today I received these delicate soaps from Mika: http://savonnerie-mika-english.blogspot.com.

After the papers have been shown three delicate soaps, with a wonderful  scent of wild flowers and for a moment I closed my eyes and I translated my self into a wonderful  field of flowers in Nature...

I am very glad that I have meet your soaps Mika!It was a real pleasure!
The most I like, is their simplicity and naturalness, creamy texture, their suave&delicate aroma...
Also, I think you're a being with respect and love for our  Mother Nature, I have this feeling, I can see this through of your soaps!
I hope you enjoy my soaps(are on the way to you)as much as I enjoyed yours,hope...
Also,with this experience, I lived a nice moment as in old classic movies/ times ,when beautiful people shared their beautiful things:love for beauty, roses, handmade soap....
I wish you all the best Mika and remain just like you are: a lovely and nice soap artist!
Je vous souhaite tout le meilleur du monde Mika et rester comme vous êtes maintenant: un artiste du savon, belle et agréable!
Claudia

come back after a week because I don´t  think it´s  fair to remain incomplete this article with such a lovely soaps, like Mika soaps.
Update : During this time spoiled my self  with two of your soaps ,´´Soleil de Côte d'Azur´´ and ´´Bouquet Rose´´and honestly I have two  words : touché et chapeau , ma chérie!
Love,love,love your soaps.