2.9.12

12 NATURAL COLORS/ 12 COLORES NATURALES

 WHITE/BLANCO
 BLACK/NEGRO
 YELLOW/AMARILLO
 BROWN/MARRON
SPANISH RED EARTH /TIERRA ROJA ESPAÑOLA
 RED/ROJO
 PINK/ROSA
 PURPLE/VIOLET
ORANGE/ NARANJA 
 
 GREEN TEA
GREEN KAKI /VERDE CAQUI
NATURAL INDIGO 



12 NATURAL VEGETAL SOAPS WITH  12 NATURAL COLORS 
This summer 2012 , I planned this :to obtain some very good soap recipes- high quality(free palm oil but  much shea butter) and  many natural colors, as much as possible(I managed to obtain 12 natural colors).
Este verano he planeado obtener algunas recetas de jabón de alta calidad sin aceite de palma muchos colores naturales, lo más posible(conseguí 12 colores naturales ).
The mission was accomplished  and I am satisfied.
La misión se llevó a cabo y estoy satisfecho.
I learned so much and sure I will learn much more in future.
Aprendí mucho y seguro que aprenderé  mucho más en futuro.
Now, after this wonderful experience I can tell you  this : you can get great soaps without palm oil( not only soaps , even more : very fine , hydrating and excellent quality soaps).
Después de esta experiencia maravillosa  puedo decirte esto: puedes conseguir jabones muy buenos  sin aceite de palma (no sólo jabones: aún más,  jabones de alta calidad, muy finos ,hidratante y excelentes). 
My journey into the natural world continue with great joy and hope in a better and healthier life.
Mi viaje en el mundo natural sigue con gran alegría y esperanza en  una vida mejor y sana.
I wish you happiness, health  and  Green life!