15.2.13

WHITE ROSE SOAP ,delicacy and purity
















que el Día de San Valentín ha pasado,pero para mí ahora está empezando...en realidad para mí todos los días es el Día de San Valentín.
I know that Valentine's Day has passed, but for me now is the beginning ... actually for me every day is Valentine's Day.

Tengo todo lo que es necesario para este sentimiento:Estoy siempre enamorada y amo las Rosas...que más?!
I have all that is necessary for this feeling: I'm always in love and I love Roses ... what else?!

Amo tanto las Rosas, que haré mi propia celebración,a mi manera:simplemente con mucho Amor,colores y sabores naturales.
I love Roses so much that I'll make my own celebration, in my way:with much Love,natural colors  and flavors.
 
Os deseo a todos un fin de semana maravilloso con un montón de Rosas!
 I wish you all a wonderful weekend with lots of Roses!

-The Rose speaks of Love silently,in a language known only to the heart-